Surgery Closure Days and Half Days
The Surgery will be closed on the following dates for Bank and Public Holidays:
- 1st January for New Years Day
- 17th March for St Patrick's Day
- 5th & 6th April for Easter Monday and Tuesday
- 3rd May for May Day
- 31st May for May bank holiday
- 12th July for the July Bank Holiday
- 30th August for the August Bank Holiday
- 27th & 28th December for Christmas Holidays
Please ensure you order your repeat prescriptions in good time to ensure you do not run out of your medicines when the Surgery is closed.
The Surgery will also be closed from 1pm some days during the year for training.